Digital Marketing – What you need to know
You couldn’t ignore digital marketing if you wanted to. People are spending twice the amount of time online than they used to ten years ago, and the way we make purchases has changed forever. While this means offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be, it has however helped level out the playing field between big businesses and small businesses.
Black Pepper Digital was born out of the need to provide smaller businesses with high quality, yet affordable website design and development. Black Pepper Digital now facilitate the design and development of stylish, functional and most importantly responsive websites, in a timely manner, for smaller business who otherwise would have been prohibited by the cost of a new or replacement responsive website.
Black Pepper Digital is happy to announce we are now offering digital marketing packages that align with these same principals. If you have an existing website that you want to spread the word about, you can now choose from one of our strategic yet affordable digital marketing packages.
Please note we are offering only Google AdWords and Facebook advertising packages at this time through Black Pepper Digital. For a bespoke marketing strategy that may include, but is not limited to SEO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Video/Photography Production or branding please contact Hicaliber today.
Google has a 66% share of the total search market in Australia, which is why most businesses choose Google AdWords as their preferred search engine advertiser.
Google AdWords is the advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google’s search results. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. When the keyword is searched, this triggers your ad to be shown. AdWords appear under the heading “Sponsored Links” found on the right-hand side or above Google search results. If your AdWords ad is clicked on, Google search users are then directed to your website.
Google AdWords allows you to:
- Get new customers and leads to your business
- Have the choice to advertise your product or services to people directly searching on Google search engine and on the Google display network.
- Maximise your ROI
- Pay only when someone clicks your Ads referred to as Google pay per click advertising.
- Allows you to target specific time, Location and language.
Typical Monthly PPC Budget
Minimum $500 to $2,000
250 million people visit Facebook each day. There is no other online marketing channel that can deliver this kind of reach.
Facebook Ads uses it’s highly targeted technology to help you reach and connect with the most valuable people for your business. You can choose your audiences based on demographics, emails lists and even your website visitors. Ads can appear directly in user’s News Feeds on desktop & mobile, and in the right column of Facebook on desktop. Facebook is a cost effective and and is a great advertising tool for generating new business
With Facebook, you can:
- Connect with more than 500 million potential customers
- Choose your audience by location, age and interests
- Test simple image and text-based ads and use what works
- Promote your Facebook Page or website
- Use the “Like” button to increase your ad’s influence
- Build a community around your business
- Control Your Budget
Only available for businesses who have an active company Facebook page with minimum 100 + followers & recent posts.
Typical Monthly Facebook Ads Budget
Minimum $500 to $2,000
What’s NOT included in our marketing packages?
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing or Nurturing
- Social media posts
- Building or creating social profiles
- Building landing pages or website changes